Whispering Palms is located East of Pattaya near Horseshoe Point in the Maprachan Reservoir. Set in a outstanding natural environment; yet just 20 minutes from Pattaya city and Jomtien beach.
The area of Maprachan is favored for its several easy access roads directly leading to the Motorway (M7) Sriracha-Bangkok and several other routes to most manufacturing estates of the Eastern Seaboard. Being close to The Regents and St Andrews international school, several world-class international hospitals, a great range of marvelous golf-courses and outdoor recreation
Whispering Palms is a secured domestic estate built on 11 Rai (17,600 square meters), with only 21 distinct plots with luxury dream-homes currently built. The last phase of the installation was recently finalized and comprises 13 new unique properties. All of these houses accommodate 4 independent bed rooms with ensuite bathrooms, a spacious living area with modern European-style kitchen, a private parking space and obviously a private pool. Each house has got a very isolated and exclusive environment.
- Coming from Bangkok, turn left off Sukhumvit Road into soi Siam Country Club.
- Follow this road for 8 KM and turn right towards Horseshoe point once you have the lake on the left side. There is a big sign to direct you there.
- Follow the road for 2.25 KM and enter the Horseshoe point estate.
- Follow the road for another 500 meters
- The entrance of Whispering Palms is located on the right side
Click here for a map with these directions: Directions to Whispering Palms
- Monthly: ฿ 200,000 / month
- 6 month: ฿ 85,000 / month
- 12 month: ฿ 75,000 / month
- Neighborhood: Pattaya East
- Units: 0