Whispering Palms is established East of Pattaya near Horseshoe Point in the Maprachan Reservoir. Surrounded by a outstanding natural environment; but only 20 minutes from Pattaya city and Jomtien beach.
The area of Maprachan is popular for its several easy access roads directly leading to Motorway (M7) Sriracha-Bangkok and various other roads to a lot of industrial plants of the Eastern Seaboard. Being close to The Regents and St Andrews international school, multiple world-class international hospitals, a great assortment of stunning golf-courses and outdoor recreation
Whispering Palms is a secured property estate developed on 11 Rai (17,600 square meters), with only 21 distinct plots with high-class dream-homes currently built. The last stage of the installation was recently finalized and incorporates 13 new exclusive dwellings. Each of these homes accommodate 4 separate bed rooms with ensuite lavatories, a commodious living room with contemporary European-style kitchen, a carport and of course a private pool. Each property offers a very secluded and quiet configuration.
- Coming from Bangkok, turn left off Sukhumvit Road into soi Siam Country Club.
- Follow this road for 8 KM and turn right towards Horseshoe point once you have the lake on the left side. There is a big sign to direct you there.
- Follow the road for 2.25 KM and enter the Horseshoe point estate.
- Follow the road for another 500 meters
- The entrance of Whispering Palms is located on the right side
Click here for a map with these directions: Directions to Whispering Palms
- Monthly: ฿ 120,000 / month
- 6 month: ฿ 80,000 / month
- 12 month: ฿ 75,000 / month
- Neighborhood: Pattaya East
- Units: 0