Whispering Palms is positioned East of Pattaya near Horseshoe Point in the Maprachan Reservoir. Set in a beautiful natural environment; however just 20 minutes from Pattaya city and Jomtien beach.
The area of Maprachan is popular for its several convenient access roads directly leading in direction of Motorway (M7) Sriracha-Bangkok and various other routes to most industrial plants of the Eastern Seaboard. Being close to The Regents and St Andrews international school, multiple world-class international hospitals, a great variety of fantastic golf-courses and outdoor recreation
Whispering Palms is a secured property estate built on 11 Rai (17,600 square meters), with merely 21 individual plots with 5 star dream-homes already built. The last cycle of the project was recently completed and incorporates 13 brand new exclusive dwellings. All of these houses accommodate 4 separate bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a large living area with contemporary European-style kitchen, a carport and obviously a private pool. Each property offers a very secluded and exclusive setting.
- Coming from Bangkok, turn left off Sukhumvit Road into soi Siam Country Club.
- Follow this road for 8 KM and turn right towards Horseshoe point once you have the lake on the left side. There is a big sign to direct you there.
- Follow the road for 2.25 KM and enter the Horseshoe point estate.
- Follow the road for another 500 meters
- The entrance of Whispering Palms is located on the right side
Click here for a map with these directions: Directions to Whispering Palms
- Monthly: ฿ 140,000 / month
- 6 month: ฿ 95,000 / month
- 12 month: ฿ 89,000 / month
- Neighborhood: Pattaya East
- Units: 0