Whispering Palms is established East of Pattaya near Horseshoe Point in the Maprachan Reservoir. Set in a outstanding natural environment; though just 20 minutes from Pattaya city and Jomtien beach.
The area of Maprachan is popular for its several easy access roads directly leading to Motorway (M7) Sriracha-Bangkok and various other roads to most manufacturing estates of the Eastern Seaboard. Being close to The Regents and St Andrews international school, several world-class international hospitals, a remarkable range of marvelous golf-courses and outdoor recreation
Whispering Palms is a secured domestic estate developed on 11 Rai (17,600 square meters), with merely 21 independent plots with high-class dream-homes currently built. The last cycle of the project was recently finalized and comprises 13 new extraordinary properties. Every one of these residences provide four separate bedrooms with en-suite lavatories, a spacious living room with contemporary European-style kitchen, a private parking space and of course a private pool. Each house offers a very isolated and quiet environment.
- Coming from Bangkok, turn left off Sukhumvit Road into soi Siam Country Club.
- Follow this road for 8 KM and turn right towards Horseshoe point once you have the lake on the left side. There is a big sign to direct you there.
- Follow the road for 2.25 KM and enter the Horseshoe point estate.
- Follow the road for another 500 meters
- The entrance of Whispering Palms is located on the right side
Click here for a map with these directions: Directions to Whispering Palms
- Monthly: ฿ 90,000 / month
- 6 month: ฿ 72,000 / month
- 12 month: ฿ 69,000 / month
- Type: House
- Building: Whispering Palms
- Year Built: 2011
- Area: Pattaya East
- Location: East Pattaya
- Living Area Size: 210 Sqm
- Land Size: 428 Sqm
- Unit No: 3
- Stories: 1
- Kitchen Type: European Kitchen
- Furnishing Type: Fully Furnished
- View Type: Pool View
- Ownership: Company
- Sales price: ฿11,800,000
- Status: Rented
- Neighborhood: Pattaya East
- Units: 0